Monday 21 June 2021

Facts Are What I Say They Are

My first action is to strike Wikipedia from the face of the Earth, that evil troublesome piece of propaganda. The same goes for Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Tik Tok and YouTube, you're next against the wall.

What have we got here? It's my final solution. There shall only be one app and it shall be mine. What I say goes. When I say jump, you say get down on the floor and stay there. I ain't got time for this. I'm supposed to be flying to Mars, dammit. Y'all fucks better not make me miss my rocket.

Blam. Slowing me down. Blam. Making me do it the old-fashioned way. Blam. Blam.

Let's colonize the fuck out of each other. Let's rape one another's primary resources till there ain't nothing left. Let's gouge out our eyes, cut out our tongues, scoop out our horns and suck out our brains .Harvest, harvest, harvest all the lovely squishy organs, my friends. There's enough to go round. Everyone can be sated by sucking the Great Teat. 

Drink from the firehose, friends. Lean back and take it right in the face. Relax. Don't fight it. We're getting in somehow. The more you resist, the more damage is done. Now bend over, that's a good little human. Spread em wide and – CHOINGGGuhh. Rrrr. That actually – guhh – feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment