Thursday 5 August 2021

Embrace Those Closest To You

If there's one thing I enjoy, it's hanging out and fucking around with you, old friend. We can rip out anywhere we want.

I don't wanna make people feel unwanted. I love people. I love having them around. I learn a lot from how I interact with my fellow human beings. We're all shuddering along together, appalled every day by the things we see, things we do.

You and me both, brother, sister. I have the same emotional palette as you; the same feeling rainbow arches across both of our beating hearts. Feel your heart beating? I can feel mine in my chest like a little boot print again and again in the snow, softly breaking fresh tracks through the moonlit clearing.

Come with me, friend. There's no such thing as foe. Death herself gives sweet release. Walk alongside me; the trail is wide enough to stroll side by side. Why don't you tell me a story? What are things like on the inside of your mind?

I'll tell you, my friend. I will tell you what it feels like to be you. How could I possibly know? Same rainbow, emotional buddy. The feelings driving you forward, the energy forces that tell you you're you beat loud in my brain.

I am I, said the ten billion. I am I said the animals. I am I said the plants. I am I said the rocks. I am I said the wind. I am I said the water. I am I said the wind. I am I said the space in between the dark matter of our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment