Wednesday 7 July 2021

HCFCs

Is there a way to forget all your problems and move forward with your head held high and a big smile in your heart? Is there a way to press together in a big giant mass so everyone on Earth can touch each other for a second? Is there a right and a wrong here? Does anyone know what the fuck's actually going on?

No one knows what the fuck they're talking about. That's my biggest lesson of the pandemic, my biggest learning point – no one knows the fuckin truth, least of all the ones telling you they do. That is valuable as fuck. It's a little sad too but I'd rather be sad and know the truth as opposed to blissfully unaware.

Tell me everything. I need to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. What is it really like, this human experience?

Each and every one of us is a little walking talking nodule on the brain of civilization.

We ain't pure individuals. Psshaa. I am a nuclear power plant. I am an iPhone supply chain. I am the acidification of the oceans. I am the hydrochlorofluorocarbons, motherfucker; watch me sputter and spore, pinch off into buds and replicate disconcertingly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment